About Dr. Lida Fatemi, the Conscious Physician
MOM, DOCTOR, COACH, AUTHOR, PLANT MEDICINE EXPERT, SPEAKER
Dr. Lida coaches physician moms and therapists, restoring health and happiness to their personal lives, family lives, relationships and medical practices.
We are living through a global mental health crisis. Dr. Lida’s conscious living tools dovetail with ancient plant remedies – psychedelics – to address trauma and optimize physiology and neurobiology, reconnecting with spirituality and sense of belonging.
- Practicing Palliative, Hospice, Addiction Medicine
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Former Academic Hospitalist – 10 years
- Pioneer educator on Medicine & Psychedelics through Authorship, Podcasts, Mainstream Media & Speaking events with a decade of experience
- Undergraduate degree in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology – Emory University
- Masters in Public Health from Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University concentration in Global Health and Infectious Disease
- Expert in Ease-of-Practice – decreasing EMR burden on front line physicians generating millions in revenue